NVIDIA's Jetson AGX Orin Developer Kit makes it easy to get started with Jetson Orin. Its compact size, variety of connectors, and up to 275 tops AI performance make it perfect for prototyping advanced AI-powered robots and other autonomous machines.
The kit features a Jetson AGX Orin module and is capable of emulating anything Jetson Orin modules. With NVIDIAAmpere GPU architecture, next-generation deep learning and image accelerators, high-speed IO, and blazing-fast memory bandwidth, it is capable of supporting multiple concurrent AI application pipelines. Jetson runs NVIDIA AI software and custom application frameworks are available. These include Isaac for robotics, DeepStream for vision AI, and Rivs for conversational AI.
Significant time savings can be achieved by using NVIDIA Omniverse Replicator for synthetic data generation (SDG) and NVIDIA TAO.Toolkit to refine pre-trained AI models from the NGC portfolio.
With the computational power of more than eight Jetson AGX Xavier systems in a development kit that combines the latest NVIDIA GPU technology with the most advanced deep-learning software, there is an opportunity to create customized solutions.
Jetson AGX Orin module
- NVIDIA Ampere architecture GPU with 2048 cores and 64 Tensor cores
- 2x NVDLA v2.0
- ARM Cortex-A78AE v8.2 64-bit CPU with 12 cores
- 32 GB 256-bit LPDDR5
- 64 GB eMMC 5.1
- PVA v2.0
- 32 GB 256-bit LPD5
Reference carrier board
- MIPI CSI-2 camera connector
- PCIe x16 connector (supports x8)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- M.2 key E, M.2. key M
- 2x USB Type-C
- 4x USB 3.2 Type-A
- Micro USB 2.0 (for device mode)
- DisplayPort dual mode
- MicroSD slot
- 40-pin header (GPIOs, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART)
- Power, Force Recovery and Reset buttons
JETSON AGX ORIN MODULE
- AI performance: 275 TOPS
- Graphics card: NVIDIA Ampere architecture with 2048 NVIDIA CUDA cores and 64 Tensor cores.
- Central processor: 12-core Cortex-A78AE v8.2 64-bit CPU 3 MB L2 + 6 MB L3
- DL accelerator: 2x NVDLA v2.0
- Vision accelerator: PVA v2.0
- Memory: 32GB 256-bit LPDDR5; 204.8GB/s
- Storage: 64GB eMMC 5.1
- Video encoding: 2x 4K60 | 4x 4K30 | 8x 1080p60 | 16x 1080p30 (H.265)
- Video decoding: 1x 8K30 | 3x 4K60 | 7x 4K30 | 11x 1080p60 | 22x 1080p30 (H.265)
- Power: 15W-60W
For a list of supported features, see the Software Features section of the latest NVIDIA Jetson Linux Developer's Guide.
- Camera: 16-lane MIPI CSI-2 connector
- PCIe: x16 PCIe slot supports: x8 PCIe Gen4
- RJ45: up to 10GbE
- M.2 key M: x4 PCIe Gen 4
- M.2 Key E: x1 PCIe Gen 4, USB 2.0, UART, I2S
- USB Type-C: 2x USB 3.2 Gen2
- USB Type-A: 2x USB 3.2 Gen2, 2x USB 3.2 Gen1
- USB Micro-B: USB 2.0
- Display Port: DisplayPort 1.4a (+MST)
- microSD slot: UHS-1 cards up to SDR104 mode
- Other: ?40-pin header (I2C, GPIO, SPI, CAN, I2S, UART, DMIC)
- 12-pin automation header
- 10-pin audio panel header
- 10-pin JTAG header
- 4-pin fan header
- 2-pin RTC battery backup header
- Dc jack
- Power, Force Recovery and Reset buttons.
- Dimensions: 110 mm x 110 mm x 71.65 mm (height includes feet, carrier board, module and thermal solution).
Scope of delivery
- Jetson AGX Orin module with heat sink and reference carrier board
- 802.11ac/abgn wireless network interface controller
- USB-C power supply and cable
- Quick Start and Support Guide