The RS-LiDAR-M1 is an automotive-grade solid-state LiDAR that RoboSense has developed specifically for high-volume vehicles.
Thanks to intelligent enhancement of perceptual resolution, this LiDAR can, for example, when driving on the highway, due to the dynamic enhancement of resolution within the ROI , enable earlier detection of distant obstacles to make autonomous driving on the highway safer. When driving in the city, by dynamically increasing the frame rate, faster system response to nearby traffic conditions can be achieved, making autonomous driving in the city more comfortable. In doing so, the LiDAR works with a very high resolution as well as fast updates with high-resolution point clouds.
The sensor has a measuring range of 200m and a FOV of 120°x25°.
- Laser wavelength: 905nm
- Laser safety class: 1, eye-safe
- Range: 200m (150m@10% NIST).
- Blind spot: ≤0.5m
- Accuracy (typical): ±5cm (1sigma)
- Frame rate: 10Hz
- Horizontal viewing angle: 120°(-60°~+60°)
- Vertical viewing angle: 25°(-12.5°~+12.5°)
- Horizontal resolution: 0.2°(average)
- Vertical resolution: 0.2°(average)
- Dots per second: ~750,000pts/s(Single Return) | ~1,500,000pts/s(Dual Return)
- Output: UDP packet contains spatial coordinates, intensity, timestamp, etc.
- Vehicle Ethernet: 1000M base T1
- Output of UDP packets via Ethernet
- Operating voltage: 9V - 32V
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~ +85°C
- Power consumption: 15W
- Storage temperature: -40°C ~ +105°C
- Protection class: IP67, IP6K9K
- Time synchronization: gPTP
- Dimensions (without connector): 108mm x 110mm x 45mm (D x W x H)
- Weight (without cabling): ~730g
Scope of delivery